Sleep disorders and overall trouble with sleep are a big concern for SO MANY of us. With common triggers like stress, sugar, alcohol, anxiety, and nasal congestion, it’s one of the most common health issues that drastically affects a person’s quality of life.
At The Center of Wellness, we use an integrative holistic approach to health care. Many of our top requested treatments are highly effective for improving sleep quality among our clients. If you suffer from any kind of sleep disorder or disruption, call us to book one or more of these treatments and be on the quick road to relief!
- Acupuncture – Treatments works to rebalance meridians running through the body that are responsible for regulating your circadian rhythms to improve the length, depth, and quality of your sleep.
- Music Therapy – Using a combination of relaxation techniques, biofeedback, instrument playing, guided imagery, emotional expression and more, music therapy sessions often yield dramatic improvement in sleep duration, help reduce the time it takes to fall asleep, and reduce sleep disruption (such as waking up in the middle of the night).
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage – This gentle massage therapy is both relaxing and beneficial for sleep. If your sympathetic nervous system (responsible for the “fight or flight” response) is overstimulated from constant stress and anxiety, you may have significant trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. Lymphatic drainage massage works to manually detoxify the body and release congestion to quiet down the activity of the sympathetic nervous system and let the body relax.
- Lymphatic Drainage Facial – Offering the same benefits as the lymph massage, a lymphatic facial specifically helps drain the sinuses, allowing for deep and clear breathing, and therefore, better quality sleep. A lymphatic drainage facial might even make you fall asleep during the session! Ahhh, sweet relaxation. This technique offers bonus benefits of a reduction in under-eye and overall facial puffiness.
- Life Coaching – Dedicated to helping you improve your overall health and happiness, a life coaching one-on-one session can narrow a focus to sleep and help identify any lifestyle choices or stress triggers that are standing in your way to a great night of rest. A life coach helps connect and correct imbalances between your emotional, physical, and spiritual sides to ease pain, relieve stress, promote happiness, and get the rest you deserve.
Call us at 407-335-4994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to book your session.