Massage therapy improves circulation by bringing oxygen and other nutrients to body tissues.
It relieves muscle tension and pain, increases flexibility and mobility, and helps clear lactic acid and other waste, which reduces pain and stiffness in muscles and joints.
You may choose massage therapy for relaxation or for a variety of health conditions:
- Back pain
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis
- Stress relief and stress-related conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle and related conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains
- Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Circulatory and respiratory problems
- Post-injury and post-surgical rehabilitation
Please Contact Terisa Russell, Lmt directly to schedule.
Relaxation 50 minutes
Our massage therapist will send you into a state of bliss, all while helping to soothe sore muscles and give you the work your body needs. Using light pressure this massage focuses more on the first layer of muscle and increasing the level of oxygen in the blood and eases tension in the body.
Therapeutic 50 minutes
Hot Stone Therapy
Mama to Be